1.Polymer Insulator Character:
1) High mechanical strength;
2) Good performance of hydrophobicity and anti-pollution;
3) Excellent electrical Performance;
4) Small volume and light weight.
2. JW polymer Insulator Character:
1) We adopt the advanced injection producing technology for housing and the design of the shed adopt unique aerodynamics principle.
2) Good Raw material :
We use HTV silicone rubber which hydrophobicity can reach to HC1 level
We use hot dip Galvanizing steel fitting ,the thickness of the zinc more than 100 μm.
We use ECR rod as the core which is high acid resistant. 7200Hr testing passed .
3) Special marking design.
We use the double seal design between the rubber and the fitting.
We can mark your logo on the fitting or rubber.
4) Excellent Manufacture Technology:
Perfect match between fitting and rod
With imported end-fitting crimping equipment, ensures the mechanical performance of the product perfectly bound between silicone rubber and the rod.
5) The unique end fitting sealing structure improves product sealing reliability.
6) The strict inspection measures and devices ensure the perfect quality of each unique product.
It is small in size and in light weight, it is about 1/5 to 1/9 of the porcelain insulator in the same grade voltage, so it’s convenient for transportation and installation.
Composite insulator has a good anti-pollution performance, so it can operate safely in polluted area, it requires neither annual cleaning nor maintaining at zero.
3.High Anti-fouling property
Good aging resistance performance, strong ability of anti-pollution flashover and good electric corrosion resistance, can ensure that the internal insulation core will not be affected by moisture.
4.Strong shock resistance
Composite insulators have good brittleness resistance, strong shock resistance and there’s no brittle fracture accident. Composite insulators are interchangeable with ceramic.
The composite insulator has high mechanical strength, reliable structure and stable performance, which provides a guarantee for the safe operation of the power lines.